Friday 12 August 2011

BARCELONA INDER'S... A GOD OF OLYMPIA







  THIS IS A PHOTO SHOOT IN WHICH I DID THE STYLING AND MAKE-UP,
  you can see there is not much styling, as Inder is just wearing swimwear. 
    Trust me it took me sometime to go with him around the shops and find the
    right one,
  the one he likes, and feels confortable wearing.
 THE PHOTO SHOOT WAS TAKEN ON BARCELONA BEACHES
 in the hands of Sergi F. the photographer from revista
 EDEN
     the make-up was quite simple, just a water-proof foundation
    AND I USED GOLD LEAF, USED IN ART CRAFT.
     It was fun to put on but difficult to stay put on Inder's body a it was windy,
    and half of my work was flying oway
                                                            It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment