Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentino 3D Fashion Museum...

Virtual Museum images 

Virtual Museum images from Valentino

Last week I was visiting my family in Barcelona, so I had plenty of  time to catch up my search, finding interested things for my blog. I was reading a VOGUE Spanish edition, when I found this small article about Valentino, the Italian fashion designer. It was about his inaguration at the New York Art Museum, this amazing idea to have a 3D virtual museum about his work, with pictures, his biography and sketches of his work. Of course I went straight to check on line what it was all about. I borrowed these pictures and video about what I think is a great idea for everyone interested in fashion to follow.To find all the information you can possibly find about Valentino as a fashion designer, and his career, and what I hope other designers follow soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment